In the current Covid-19 environment, the providers and staff at Lakeshore are Committed to Providing Excellent Patient Care in a Safe Environment
Please read below:
- We will be pre-screening patients for COVID-19 Symptoms and will check your temperature.
- Patients must bring their own mask and wear it at all times, except during indicated portions of the exam.
- Unless a child or adult needs assistance, only the patient may come into the office.
- Please complete intake paperwork by clicking here prior to visit. In unable to access, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete
- We will minimize patients in our waiting room and may ask you to wait in your car until your exam room is ready in order to maintain social distancing.
- We adhere to hopsital standards for cleaning and steralizing instruments.
- All Employees are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
- You may be asked to have a Telemedicine video visit initially, to assess urgency of being seen in the office.