Lakeshore Ear, Nose and Throat Center, PC is one of metropolitan Detroit’s leading ENT centers. Our physicians and staff are trained in the latest, clinically proven diagnostic and treatment options. Our goal is to correct your medical problem and restore your quality of life.
This page will answer many questions you may have regarding your visit to our office. Our helpful staff will answer any additional questions you may have. Our website also features complete, up-to-date information about our practice, general news regarding ENT medicine, and a list of other helpful websites you can explore.
At Lakeshore ENT we are experienced in the treatment of a wide range of disorders, including:
- General adult and pediatric ENT care
- Pediatric ENT care and airway management
- Nasal allergy and sinus disorders
- Otology (ear disorders)
- Hoarseness, voice and speech disorders
- Neuro-otology (balance and hearing disorders)
- Facial nerve disorders
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Head and neck cancer care
- Audiology and hearing aid testing
- Swallowing disorders
- Acid reflux and laryngopharyngeal reflux
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
Our Professional Hearing Aid Center can determine if you are a candidate for a hearing aid while offering a broad selection of models to choose from and on-site repair service.
Lakeshore Communication Disorders Center provides speech and hearing rehabilitation services under contract with many of metropolitan Detroit’s leading hospitals and clinics.
Lakeshore Professional Voice Center provides state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment, training and research on voice. Our services are invaluable to those who depend on their voices for their livelihood.